Forum: Building VoltDB Clients

VoltDB PhP
sebastiant
Mar 26, 2013
Hello, first of all I have no real clue about PHP and I was not able to find any kind of documentation for the commands. The github pages doesn't really help me.

I have a database that has files in it (via csvloader) and all I want is to be able to see those entries via a php client. I hope you can help me and besides the missing documentation for php everything else is really well documented and it helped me a lot to get started with voltdb.

(sorry for my bad english)
nshi
Mar 26, 2013
Hi,

If you are using the PHP driver for PHP 5.3 or above, the source code is located on the "native" branch on github. It should be the same as what you have downloaded from the website. The README.API file is the API reference. To get started, you can take a look at the example.
sebastiant
Mar 27, 2013
Hi,

If you are using the PHP driver for PHP 5.3 or above, the source code is located on the "native" branch on github. It should be the same as what you have downloaded from the website. The README.API file is the API reference. To get started, you can take a look at the example.

Oh thanks. I totally overlooked the readme.api. This should help me alot. Thanks !