Forum: News & Announcements

VoltDB 3.5 is now available!
ajgent
Aug 13, 2013
VoltDB 3.5 is now available! See the release notes for new features and improvements.

Documentation and installation kits are available from our web site.
francis
Aug 13, 2013
If you keep releasing updates like this, I won't have any more requests. This is a GREAT update.

Thank you guys.
francis
Aug 13, 2013
Question about the IN. How would we end up sending an array of expressions to validate against? More specifically, are there any examples? I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to send an array from PHP.
nshi
Aug 13, 2013
Hi Francis,

The PHP driver doesn't support passing array parameter to procedure yet. However, you can work around this by specifying the parameter type as string and split the string into an array inside the procedure. On the client side, just pass a delimited array as a single string when you call the procedure.
ajgent
Aug 14, 2013
Yesterday we uploaded a minor patch for V3.5. All of the download links on our website are updated.

So anyone who fetched a kit when 3.5 was first announced, please make sure you have the 3.5.0.1 kit. If not, you probably want to re-download.

Thanks,

--Andrew Gent
VoltDB Inc.
francis
Aug 14, 2013
Thanks, that's what I've been doing. Was hoping this would be supported through this update.