Thread: VoltDB 3.6 is now available!

VoltDB Team

VoltDB 3.6 is now available!

VoltDB 3.6 is now available! See the release notes for new features and improvements.

Documentation and installation kits are available from our web site.
    Last edited by ajgent; 10-24-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Using the new 3.6 we suppose we found several bugs. Where can I submit a bug report?

Super Moderator
    Feel free to post bugs to a forum thread. Sorry I missed your earlier post. I just answered it.

Ruth
    Manager, VoltDB Support

Dear Ruth,

thank you for your quick reply. I will check out the other recommendation today.
    Best regards..

Question about the IN. How would we end up sending an array of expressions to validate against? More specifically, are there any examples? I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to send an array from PHP.
    wasi

Super Moderator
    Hi Wasi,

Quote Originally Posted by faariwasi View Post
    Question about the IN. How would we end up sending an array of expressions to validate against? More specifically, are there any examples? I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to send an array from PHP.
    The PHP driver currently doesn't support passing array as parameter to stored procedures. I created the following ticket to implement this feature. https://issues.voltdb.com/browse/ENG-7167

As a workaround, if you know the number of items you would like to check in the IN list, you can list the placeholders explicitly in the SQL statement and pass each item as an individual parameter to the stored procedure. For example, if the SQL statement is
    Code:
    SELECT * from EMPLOYEE where STATUS IN (?, ?,?);
    Then you can pass the parameters in your PHP client like this
    Code:
    $voltClient->invoke("MyProc", array("Salary", "Parttime", "Hourly"));
    Ning